Duplicate accounts refers to the creation or usage of multiple accounts by an individual or group on Reward XP. This action hurts our offerwall and survey router partners and will not be tolerated.
Our criteria for identifying duplicate accounts may include but isn't limited to:
- Accounts sharing the same IP address (see One Account Per Household)
- Creating an account to refer yourself on another account for the signup bonus & referral earnings
- An individual completing the same offer across multiple accounts
- Creating another account because you were blocked by a survey router or offerwall
- Creating an account after being banned or after asking for your account to be closed
Creating or using multiple accounts on Reward XP is against our Terms of Service and will result in account closure and revocation of all XP earned.